Caran Precision, a family-owned business for 57 years in Southern California is looking for the perfect candidates to join our team full-time! We’re one of the premiere stamping manufacturers in the United States that service the automotive, aerospace, defense, and nuclear industries globally. We’re a one-stop-shop from part inception to a finished product.
If you’re looking for a career, Caran Precision is the place to join. With excellent benefits and a company atmosphere, you’ll have longevity with us. Apply today with Caran Precision!
- Manufacturing Stamping Engineer, 1st shift
Job Description Summary:
- Design progressive, compound dies in addition to the plan, direct, and coordinate manufacturing processes for stamping machines.
Essential Duties, Responsibilities, Authorities:
- Develop, evaluate, and improve manufacturing methods
- Design metal stamping dies
- Research and design manufacturing processes
- Analyze and plan: workforce utilization, space requirements, workflow, design layouts of equipment and workspace for maximum efficiency
- Estimate: production times, staffing requirements, related costs
- Apply statistical methods to estimate future manufacturing requirements
- Address customer inquiries
Knowledge, skills, abilities, other:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- 5 years of experience in stamping, preferably metal manufacturing
- Knowledge of: tooling design, materials, and parts in the metal fabrication process, tooling and production equipment capabilities, assembly methods, GD&T
- Prefer SOLIDWORKS over Auto CAD or Inventor software
- Critical-thinking skills
- Strong math skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Good listening skills
- Manufacturing warehouse
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $100,000.00 per year
We follow all Cal-OSHA regulations regarding COVID-19.
If you are interested, please email your (PDF or Word document) resume to email@example.com